The ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of health and safety codes of practice
- Flexibility in terms of operational requirements and willing to travel to Malta and be prepared to work flexible shift patterns as and when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, communication, interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Hands-on approach to solving problems and achieving results.
- Experience in Commercial and Domestic fit-outs, new installations and maintenance would be considered an asset.