Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake servicing, maintenance, and repair of electronic and electrical systems and equipment at client’s premises, on-site, and at the Caruana & Cini workshop
- Undertake installation and commissioning of electronic and electrical systems and equipment
- Compile maintenance and service logs and other relevant records
The ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of health and safety codes of practice
- Flexibility in terms of operational requirements and willing to travel to Malta and be prepared to work flexible shift patterns as and when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, communication, interpersonal and reporting skills.
- A hands-on approach to solving problems and achieving results.
- Experience in Commercial and Domestic fit-outs, new installations, and maintenance
Caruana & Cini is a company that prides on the highest standards when it comes to working completion and safety records while providing reliable solutions, technical expertise, electrical and mechanical service to our clients.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to email@example.com
Helping customers identify and purchase their desired products as well as help with day-to-day tasks around our showroom in Victoria. Previous experience in Home Décor will be considered an asset.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Advising and providing customers with accurate information
- Ordering of products using the retail management system
- Ensuring displays are well maintained
- Be competent and confident with computer work
- Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Enjoy working as part of a motivated team, as well as on their initiative
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th October.