1) Looking for a new fireplace in the summer means no time pressure, you have more time to find the perfect fire for your home.
2) Not only do you have more time to choose the right fire, but there is less demand for installation which means your installation will be done quicker.
3) Fine weather means the installation team will be able to work easier, it also means seals aren't affected by wet weather whilst drying.
4) By the time that first cool night rolls around you'll be all ready to go with a beautiful fire that you know is the right one for you.
5) It pays to think ahead! You can benefit from off-season offers such as the Caruana & Cini MFCC MaltaTrade Fair offer on Pellet, Ethanol and Gas Fireplaces!